Licensed NLP Coach™ Program
licensed by the Society of NLP and Dr Richard Bandler,
delivered by Fiona Campbell
Dates: 21 - 22 nov, 2016 & 3 - 4 Dec, 2016
Venue: IRIS, The Business Hotel, Brigade Road, Bangalore, India
As an NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner you already have some of the most powerful change work skills available. This 6-day intensive training will enable you to put these existing NLP skills into the context of coaching and give you additional tools to become an even more effective coach.
The Licensed NLP Coach™ Program comprises two modules:
Module 1: 2-day Coaching Foundation Course
This 2-day Coaching Foundation Course is open to anyone interested in acquiring the skills and process of Coaching and leads to a Coaching Certification. No NLP Certifications are necessary for this module.
Module 2: 2-day Practical NLP Coaching Assessment
NLP Master Practitioners can then complete the 2-day Practical NLP Coaching Assessment successfully to be Licensed as an NLP Coach™ from the Society of NLP and Dr. Richard Bandler (Co-Founder of NLP).
The 2-day Coaching Foundation Course
Coaching people, as part of your job?
Planning to get trained as an NLP Coach?
Setting up your own coaching business?
Looking to improve your coaching skills?
Wanting to help others make changes easily?
If you answered Yes to ANY of the statements above,
then this is probably the right course for you
An Effective Coach:
- Helps others identify their goals
- Uses a structured coaching process
- Creates a great learning 'state' for their clients
- Helps clients overcome limiting beliefs
- Creates clarity for their clients
- Helps their clients visualize BIG goals
- Uses language skillfully to develop others
You will Gain from this training:
- The knowledge of how to conduct a coaching session (you will watch a demonstration)
- The experience of being coached
- The tools to set Well Formed Goals
- The skills to use the G.R.O.W. Model effectively
- Ways to use the Wheel of Life Model in Coaching
- The Coaching Session structure
- The skills to run your own coaching sessions
If you hold an NLP qualification, this course counts towards the Licensed NLP Coach™, accredited by the Society of NLP
The 2-day Practical NLP Coaching Assessment
During this 2-day course you bring your own clients to work on Life or Business Coaching and be appraised by a Licensed NLP Coaching Trainer and get feedback from your clients.
The criteria to become a Licensed NLP Coach™ is as follows:
NLP Business Practitioner or NLP Practitioner Certification training (minimum 7 days)
NLP Master or Business Master Practitioner Certification training (minimum 9 days)
NLP Coaching Foundation training (2 days)
Successful completion of Practical NLP Coaching Assessment (2 days)
For more information and to register, please fill in your details below
Your trainer is Fiona Campbell, one of the few
NLP Business Coaching™ Trainers in the world,
Licensed by the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming