9-day training course
licensed by the Society of NLP and Dr Richard Bandler,
delivered by Fiona Campbell
For more information and to register, please fill in your details below
Date: 24 Nov - 2 Dec, 2016
Venue: IRIS, The Business Hotel, brigade Road, Bangalore, India
This training is only open to those who already hold a valid NLP Practitioner/ Business Practitioner License.
NLP MASTER BUSINESS PRACTITIONER SKILLS
WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO A NEW LEVEL
Learn to develop your NLP skills to grow and develop the people in your business. Great NLP skills enhance your communication with others. In business today it is the leaders with the best communication and interpersonal skills who create the most successful businesses.
- Save time
- Reduce business costs
- Enhance communication
- Project manage more effectively
- Reduce meeting times
- Achieve outcomes easier
- Develop your leaders
- Grow your business
As an NLP Business Practitioner/Practitioner,
you will already know how to do the following:
- Change or eliminate inappropriate or undesirable behaviours
- Recognise and challenge language patterns
- Improve communication skills with others
- Resolve internal conflicts
- Use altered states to create behaviour change
- Create and break rapport
- Identify goals and create clear strategies to achieve them
- Access and recognise altered states of consciousness
- Understand nonverbal cues
- Induce resourceful states in others verbally and nonverbally
- Change limiting beliefs
- Create motivational states of excellence
- Use timelines to create compelling futures
Now its time to take your skills to the next level!
Master your Business Practitioner/Practitioner level skills
and move to the next level!
This training teaches you how to create your own NLP techniques and you learn how to develop the flexibility to work with anything that people present to you.
How useful will it be to have the skills and confidence to be able to handle just about anything that comes your way?
Now you will learn how to:
- Become an even better Business Leader
- Motivate everyone you work with
- Use language patterns to make changes in others easily
- Effortlessly elicit desired and present states
- Keep your team resourceful
- Track and match Meta Programs to motivate others
- Use time and space language to achieve action
- Create conversational change
- Use timelines with elegance and ease
- Challenge the presuppositions used in language to create change easily
- Create compelling futures for others using future pacing
- Track and streamline strategies
- Use your NLP skills with even more elegance and precision
This training is not for everyone as you ask yourself how it will be experiencing new ideas, new approaches and new strategies to quickly be amazed at how good you can feel learning new things that let you see things in a new way.
How do we teach it?
Fiona Campbell uses NLP to teach NLP. She was a member of the team that assisting Dr Richard Bandler on his NLP training courses in London for over eight years. She has over 30 years business experience and is one of the few NLP Business trainers worldwide licensed by Richard Bandler.
During this training you will experience lots of interactive exercises and demonstrations. You will get plenty time to practice the skills with each other in a safe environment. As well as our trainer we have a team of highly experience assistants we use to guide you through the exercises. You are required to do a small amount of home study.
This training is only open to those who hold a valid NLP Practitioners/ Business Practitioners license. If you do not have a valid NLP Business Practitioner/Practitioner License from the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming admission to this course will require you to demonstrate your NLP skills at a short interview.
If you do not have the level of NLP skills required we would offer you a place on our next Business Practitioner course at a 50% discount.
Your trainer Fiona Campbell is an international NLP Business trainer licensed of the Society of Neuro-linguistic Programming and Dr Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP. For eight years she was a member of the team who assisted Dr Bandler on his NLP London training courses.
On successful completion of this course you will become a member of the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming and receive a NLP Business Master Practitioner license personally signed by Dr Bandler.
To register interest and guarantee your place
You already know the benefits to your business of having NLP skills in your skills toolbox. This course will take you to another level!
Director of Fiona Campbell Consultancy and founder of the ‘Enhancing Communication’ Leadership Development Programme and author of ‘Enhancing Communication for Business Leaders’ Amazon seven-part e-book series.
She is an internationally recognised NLP Licensed Business Trainer, Master Practitioner, Leadership Coach and author. For over twenty years Fiona has helped many people and companies to make positive changes. She was a member of the team that assisted Dr Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna on their NLP training courses in London for eight years.
Before setting up her company Fiona worked in Sales and Management with Xerox Emirates and Yellow Pages.
Fiona specialises in Leadership Development and Enhanced Communication Training. She helps companies move from an employee culture to a leadership culture.